My oldest blog friend, Goldie, has never given up on tagging me in a Blogging Award, despite me never realizing them.
But I am feeling ambitious today, so here we go 😉
Goldie is an amazing blogger, but a little difficult to refer to because they have yet to reveal their gender.
Actually, we are not even sure if Goldie is a retriever dog or a fish 😉
What I can do is reveal Goldie’s country of residence with a doodle 🙂
Anyhow, here are my answers on the questions!
- Aside from reading/writing, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Doodling! Wasn’t that obvious? 😉
I also like to cook, play chess and watch films/series.
- What was the biggest challenge you faced this year?
I struggle with OCD and unfortunately that is reoccurring biggest challenge every year.
- What do you look forward to in 2021?
Hopefully we will be able to travel again.
Actually, I have nothing planned, so there is nothing to look forward to.
- How do you normally spend Christmas? Will it be the same or different this year?
As a child, I would spend it with family.
We would do all the traditional things: set up a tree, presents under the tree, go to church and sing the traditional Christmas songs, eat a lot, play Monopoly and other board games.
This year it will be just J and me.
No church, no present, no tree.
Could it be that Christmas lost its value for me?
I think I have to answer with “yes”. Now that I am getting older and have decided not to have kids, I just cannot be bothered with it anymore.
Not the most satisfying answer, is it? Sorry.
- What is your favorite feeling?
The rare times that my mind is at peace
My Questions to whoever wants to participate (either answer it in the comments or in a post):
- How do you usually feel on New Year’s Eve?
- What is your favorite non-English song?
- Are you in bookclub/would you like to or do you forget about a book as soon as you put it down?
- What is your favorite flavor of chewing gum?
- Which cartoon character describes your personality the best and why? (High five if it’s Squidward Tentacles :D)