Daily doodle: Animal vs. Machine

The battle of the proboscis

13 replies to “Daily doodle: Animal vs. Machine

  1. No unfortunately people don’t seem to appreciate my humor much.
    It’s partly a culture thing, I think.
    But I’m glad you do! Means more than all those people I don’t really want to see anyhow.

    Fun fact: Jasper and I always rate each others jokes. ( just for fun)

    Liked by 1 person

  2. I think we might have talked about it in the past. I always find your humor witty. But I have a weird sense of humor. What’s funny to others might not be that to me and vice versa.

    Like

  3. I showed some of my pun drawings to my former colleagues.
    90% of them didn’t understand it, which ruined the joke. The remaining 10% didn’t think it was funny.
    And I honestly don’t know what is worse/more annoying….

    Weird sense of humor… high five to that ๐Ÿ˜‰

    PS. I will be posting a new drawing today which I wonder if many will get.
    Oh well, living on the edge ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Liked by 1 person

  4. I remember that challenge where you had to a list of questions with songs of your favorite band.
    Canโ€™t remember which band you choose exactly, but I am pretty sure it was a rockband.

    Didnโ€™t I comment with which band I would choose if I would do that challenge?

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Create your website at WordPress.com
Get started
%d bloggers like this:
close-alt close collapse comment ellipsis expand gallery heart lock menu next pinned previous reply search share star